3 in 30 - GRAND FINAL
The Wolversdene Club and The Hayward Suite are hosting a series of flyers on alternate Tuesday evenings called the 3 in 30, supported by the APA.
We are pleased to announce that South Coast Building Supplies will be partnering on this and sponsoring the Competition. The Grand Final will now have an additional £400 into the prize fund.
Registration on the night or in advance online on a per event basis. Online entries are non refundable.
The series will run fortnightly over 8 events followed by a grand final.
- 16 Entries @ £5 per player
- On the night registration is at 18.45
- Online entry opens 9am on the Monday prior to the event
- There is no reserving of spots
- Races to 3 with a 30 minute time limit per match.
- 10 points are award for entering an event, and 10 points for every match won.
- Top 16 players after 8 events will go forward to Finals Night.
- Each event will have a prize fund of £120.
- Winner - £60
- Runner-Up - £30
- Semi-Finals - £15
- The Grand Final will have a total prize fund of 560 (based on 16 entries).
RackEmApp will be managing the tournament, while Behind the Baulk Line will be streaming the Grand Final.
Open to members of the Wolversdene club only. Payment by Bank Transfer to the details provided to Richard Clarke.
Played to blackball rules. Good etiquette and manners are expected at all times
Keep the score up to date as you play. Only one player needs to maintain the score, but please ensure scores are agreed.